Wednesday 11 January 2012

Wednesday Woman of Inspiration!

Adele!
Well, 2011 definitely Adele’s year! The 23-year-old singer from London shot up the charts with her sophomore album 21, with the album hitting number one in 26 countries!
But not only is she a wonderful singer that pours her heart and soul into her music, she is also one of the funniest, charming and down to earth icons in the modern music industry today. I have watched numerous clips on Youtube of ‘Adele’s funniest moments’ and she makes me laugh so much by how completely genuine and real she is.
I also love how she feels like she doesn’t have to conform to the ‘plastic Barbie image’ of today’s celebrity perception and that she has stayed true to herself.
I truly think she is a beautiful woman, both inside and out, and for that reason I have chosen her as my Wednesday Woman of Inspiration.
I love the way she presents herself, with her vintage, yet simple eye make up and those gorgeous hair of hers. I adore her fashion sense too! Is there anything Adele doesn’t master?

Although she has announced she plans to rest awhile before starting her third album, I can’t wait to see what Adele stuns the world with next!

The painting is Acrylic paint on cardboard and shows my painting style which is quite expressive.

Laura, x

No comments:

Post a Comment