Monday 26 December 2011

Creation & Foundation

Creation & Foundation is a beauty based inspiration blog that explores the idea that beauty is simply an extension of art. As an artistic individual, I often use a paint brush and acrylic paint to express myself, but on a smaller scale, everyday with my foundation brush in my hand and an eye shadow palette full of colour and unlimited possibility, I find I'm just as excited to express myself through my appearance; simulating my face as a piece of artwork produced through my sheer passion for creation.
Through advice, discussion and inspirations, I hope this blog to become a platform for opening eyes to the world of opportunity surrounding beauty by integrating colour, style, products, fashion, and everything that sparkles to create an exterior that represents the inner potential.

I believe that you don’t need to be a supermodel to be gorgeous. Every face is a canvas, and through the expression of your internal beauty, girl, you can be FABULOUS!

Laura, x

No comments:

Post a Comment