Tuesday 3 January 2012

Capturing Beauty


I think beauty can be highlighted and perceived through the way it is captured.
Therefore, in my forthcoming posts, I will be making use of my camera and once I’m reunited with the camera lead (it being in a different city doesn't help), I will start uploading new photography of all things creative and inspiring.
I studied an element of photography as part of my Art education, but it will be interesting to see how my creativity grows when not under the regime of exam boards.
Unfortunately my camera isn’t the one I’ve drawn, the one depicted was a vintage camera I found in my parents loft but unfortunately it was beyond repair but is now, however, a fantastic prop. The camera I will be using is a Nikon CoolPix S6, not exactly groundbreaking in the world of photography but I won it in an Art competition I entered a few years back so I am very proud to use it.

Watch this space!

The drawing of the camera is A1 in HB & 2B. I did it about 2 years ago, and I remember the size and amount of shading it took nearly killed me.


Laura, x

1 comment:

  1. I think it'll be fun to see your photography and very much looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete